SPECIAL RULE OF THE UNITED BOARD OF THE WORLD MONGOL FEDERATION
- The United Board of the World Mongol Federation (further the UB) shall implement the basic rules and responsibilities of the World Mongol Federation (further the WMF).The UB will follow these regulations in its organizational and internal activities. \main charter\
- The UB shall be established based on the decision of the founders of the WMF, the governing boards of the respective federations, and the proposal of the Chair of the WMF Founders' Meeting.
- The minimum number of the UB members shall be not less than five. The United Board shall be representative of the WMF.
- The new member of the United Board shall be guaranteed by the founder of the WMF and two members of the UB and shall be nominated by the decision of the UB of the WMF. The name shall be notified to the chairman of the meeting in advance. The chairman of the meeting has the right to submit additional candidates. In further, the Chairman of the United Board will exercise this right.
- The maximum number of candidates for the UB members, to be nominated by the guarantee of the UB members, to be submitted names by the UB, and to be proposed by the Chairman of the Board shall be 10 each.
1. The working form of the UB shall be a meeting. During the recess, the UB shall conduct it’s activities in the form of consensus, exchange of views, and cooperation.
2. The regular meeting of the UB shall be held in January, March, May, September, and November of each year. If it is not necessary to convene the meeting within the specified time or if the meeting is interrupted, the Chairman of the UB shall notify the members through the internal network, in writing, and person.
3. The initiative to convene an extraordinary meeting may be submitted to the Chairman of the UB in writing by one of the Chairmen of WMF or by at least five members of the UB. The Chair shall notify the proponents and, if necessary, all members of the UB within 5 working days about acceptance or non-acceptance of the proposal.
4. It is prohibited for any member or group of members of the UB to act on behalf of the UB without the consent, decision, and direction of the UB and the Chairman of the UB.
5. Issues related to the personal and official status of a member of the UB are resolved by the Chairman of the UB in connection with that member.
1. A member of the UB has the right for information related to the activities of the WMF and to initiate issues to be discussed at the UB' meetings. Draft proposals and projects for discussion shall be notified to the Chairman of the Board at least 72 hours in advance and, if necessary, submitted in writing.
2. A member of the UB shall be personally responsible for at least one of the activities per the WMF Guidelines.
3. A member of the UB shall attend meetings and shall be responsible for the formal implementation of the decisions of the UB, the timely payment of taxes and fees, and the contribution of donations.
4. Additional duties, responsibilities, and activities required for a member of the UB may be assigned by the UB and the administration of the WMF.
5. A member of the UB shall be penalized and responsible for violating this regulation, acts contrary to the mission, guidelines, and fundamentals of the WMF.
1. In the first instance, at least 5 candidates shall be nominated for the Chairman of the UB by unanimous vote of the WMF Founding members. In case of disagreement, a candidate is nominated from among the Founders. In the future, this right shall be exercised by a member of the UB.
2. The Chairman of the UB shall be elected by consensus of the participants or by a majority vote. The decision to elect the Chairman shall be confirmed by the resolution of the meeting. The resolution shall be signed by the Minutes taker.
3. The term of office of the Chairman of WMF’ UC is 3 years. The chairman can be re-elected. The term of office of the previous chairman terminates after the election and approval of a new chairman by a meeting of the UB.
4. The chairman of the UB may issue an order. If necessary, the Chairman’s decision shall be annulled by the Chairman of the UB or the Board meeting.
5. The UB may have a deputy chairman. The appointment and dismissal of the Deputy Chairman of the UB shall be decided by the UB meeting at the proposal of the Chairman.
6. The Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the UC shall be the President and Vice-President of the WMF.
7. The Chairman of the United Board shall perform the following functions:
- To chair the United Board. To set the agenda and date of the UB meeting.
- To determine the importance and timing of the issues proposed for discussion at the meeting and decide whether to discuss the issue at the meeting of the UB.
- To monitor and ensure the implementation of the responsibilities of the UB member and the decisions of the UB.
- Mission, guidelines, general principles of the WMF, and other activities consistent with the decision of the United Board.
- Issues related to the intention to become a member or withdrawal from membership, decision, registration, the rights, obligations, ethics, and responsibilities of a member of the UB.
- Required other activities to exercise the rights and responsibilities of the UB.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE WORLD MONGOL FEDERATION
1. This charter is a legal document to be followed by activities of the World Mongol Federation (further WMF).
2. The WMF is a voluntary, non-profit public organization established to implement its mission and core guidelines.
3. The WMF will use the rights of a legal entity, use its logo, flag, anthem, stamp, letterhead and have its bank account. It will also use all possible media and communication forms to connect with its members, supporters, and the public.
1. Respect the unity of Mongolians, human rights, freedom, and common interests of the Mongols;
2. Protection and dissemination of Mongolian pride, Mongol language, script and culture;
3. To be a heirloom of Mongolian diligence, a home of peace, and to raise high the name of Mongol;
4. Contribute to the development and prosperity of Mongolia, and worldwide Mongolians;
5. To strengthen mutual understanding of Mongolians and expand international cooperation;
1. To create a favorable legal and operational environment that promotes Mongolian solidarity, mutual understanding, and cooperation;
2. Non-conformity with policies, practices, and activities which are contrary to Mongolian human rights and freedoms, Mongolian history, heritage, culture, and pride;
3. To represent the rights violation and interests of Mongolians and Mongolia in countries, regions, and international organizations, to provide legal and humanitarian assistance, and to cooperate;
4. To implement advocacy and lobbying initiatives aimed at improving and contributing the national development and understanding, studying, and identifying the challenges of Mongolia and Mongolians.
5. To organize open and thematic discussions of all of the Mongolians around the world about the opportunities and challenges for their cooperation;
6. To cooperate in improving and activating Mongolia's policies, programs, and activities on Mongols worldwide heeding the new conditions.
7. To support and strengthen policies and activities aimed at learning, inheriting, developing, and disseminating Mongolian language, culture, traditions, and Mongolian history and pride of every Mongolian child and person;
8. To support and promote right-minded initiative aimed at strengthening the brotherhood, kinship ties, Mongolian immunity, unity, and solidarity of the Mongolians worldwide;
9. To create and implement scholarships and support aimed at increasing the educational opportunities of Mongolian children, students, and youth, to create conditions for studying, working, and living in Mongolia and other friendly countries;
10. To support Mongol study and actively participate in the promotion and protection of Mongolian history, culture, and tangible and intangible heritage;
11. To support the traditional rituals that symbolize the history, pride, traditions, culture, and unity of Ethnic Mongolians, to organize the World Mongol Naadam (festival) and to initiate art, sports, culture, and humanitarian projects and programs, and to cooperate with the initiator;
12. To improve the opportunities for Mongolians to visit, travel and live in Mongolia, to establish cultural and educational centers and villages of Mongolians around the world, and to promote practical cooperation;
13. To develop and implement projects and programs aimed at Mongolians supporting each other, contemporary study on ethnic Mongolians' history and life \creating geographical and population maps\
14. To actively use national and international mechanisms to introduce the authentic history of Mongolians and support the active, unified, and common use of the Mongolian language and script;
15. To implement practical initiatives to promote the historical, natural, and cultural pride of Mongols, their content, and significance, increase access to sightseeing, tourism, and inherit it to future generations;
16. To glorify Mongolian rights activists, to commemorate and pay tribute to the fallen heroes. To establish specific days to expose aggression against Mongols and the Mongolian nation and to carry out certain activities;
1. Allegiance to the common interests of the Mongolian nation.
2. Treasure unity, ethics, leadership, and responsibility.
3. Should not engage in actions or activities that are contrary to the organization's mission, reputation, and independence.
4. Resolve any issues internally and within the it’s regulations.
5. Avoid duplication of structures, organization, and name.
- The slogan of the WMF – "Mongol Mongoloo khairlay"; "Let's cherish unity";"Unity, freedom, prosperity".
- The WMF consists of a structure established by the World Mongol Federation, the United Board, the respective governing boards, and its own rules and regulations.
1. The World Mongolian Federation (further WMF) conference shall be organized by the United Board's decision (further UB).
2. The United Board's decision shall determine the time, management, procedure, and other relevant issues of the conference.
3. The conference may make its decision based on consensus in the form of news, declarations, statements, and guidelines addressed from the WMF to the UC.
1. The United Board shall be the governing body of the WMF. The United Board shall have the right to resolve all issues related to the status, composition, management, and activities of following the WMF's mission statement, guidelines, and principles, in accordance with the rules outlined in this charter and the rules established by the board.
2. The structure, composition, and activities of the UB shall be regulated by special \regulations\ procedures. The procedure shall be approved and enforced by the United Board.
3. The United Board shall consist of members and a chairman. The rights and responsibilities of the chairman and members shall be reflected in the regulations of the UB.
4. The working form of the UB shall be a meeting of members. The meeting shall be chaired by the chairman/chairwoman or by a member of the UB authorized by the chairman.
5. The United Board shall make its decision by consensus. If necessary, the issue shall be resolved by a majority vote of the Board members. The decision of the UB is a resolution. That resolution shall be signed by the Chairman of the Board. Guidelines and minutes may also be issued by the UB.
6. If the United Board's decision violated the mission, guidelines, and principles of the WMF, it shall be revoked by the United Board chairman or by the proposal of at least five members of the UB.
7. If the World Mongol Federation has addressed a specific issue to the UB, the issue must be discussed at the UB meeting. The Chairman of the United Board shall present at the next meeting how the issue has been resolved.
8. The United Board will begin operations as soon as the necessary representation is in place. The founders of the WMF shall exercise the rights and representation of the UB until the UB is formed.
1.The WMF consists of WMFs in Mongolia, Japan, the United States, Europe, Australia, India, Russia, and China. In English, the names are World Mongol Federation-Mongolia, World Mongol Federation-Japan, World Mongol Federation-US, World Mongol Federation-Europe, World Mongol Federation-Australia, World Mongol Federation-India, World Mongol Federation-Russia, and World Mongol Federation-China. Establishing and recognizing the establishment of the WMF in other countries, continents, and regions shall be discussed and decided at the UB meeting.
2. It is prohibited to duplicate the structure, organization, and management of the WMF in any country, continent, or region.
3. The dissolution or termination of the WMF in any country, continent, or region is not pertinent to the status and independence of the WMF.
4. The WMF shall be an independent legal entity with its official address and registration in the country, continent, and region. The WMF is allowed to operate as an international organization.
5. The WMF has the right to conduct and decide its activities independently in accordance with this charter in its registered country, continent, region, and internationally.
6. The World Mongol Federation has its governing structure, composition, and membership. It shall regulate its activities by independent rules in accordance with its own code.
1. The WMF founders are considered to have participated in the e-meeting of the WMF founders, which began at 21:00 Ulaanbaatar time on January 30, 2021, and March 31, 2021, and the final approval of this charter. The founder may waive this right at his/her discretion.
2. The founders of the WMF shall exercise the rights and responsibilities outlined in this charter until the members of the United Board of the WMF are formed and begin their activities.
3. The WMF founders are responsible for approving this charter and the WMF and United Board rule charter and initiating the WMF and the UB mandate.
4. The WMF founder has the right to be invited to the WMF and the UB meeting and to obtain information.
5. The WMF founders shall not be responsible for or exercise other rights outlined other than this charter.
1. Each WMF may use the names of the Governing board (further Board), the Assembly, the Chair (the Coordinator), the Vice-Chair (the Vice-Coordinator), the Secretary, the Executive Director and other governing bodies.
2. The Chairman of the WMF represents the association, and the United Boards' Chairman of the WMF represents the UB and the WMF.
3. The UB of the WMF and other relevant boards exercise their powers within the rules and regulations of it's Federation.
4. The WNF shall have a President. The President shall represent the WMF. There should not be duplication of position of the president.
5. The WMF may have an honorary President. His honor, who is serving as the President of Mongolia may be promoted to the position of Honorary President of the WMF by mutual consent.
1. The WMF shall have members and supporters in their respective units.
2. The status, registration, tax and other issues of members and supporters shall be regulated by its own rules.
3. The WMF may have member organizations.
1. The WMF shall have offices and secretaries. The Secretariat is headed by the Executive Director (ED). The rights and responsibilities of the ED shall be determined by the charter.
2. Finances, composition, spending, performance, and reporting of the WMF should be transparent and audited. Financial relations are regulated independently by the special rules.
3. It is strictly forbidden to receive funding on terms that are contrary to the interests of Mongols and the activities of the WMF, and fundraising on behalf of the WMF without official authority.
- Other functions and activities required by the WMFs may be determined by the UB of the WMF.This charter was approved by the WMF Founders Meeting on March 31, 2021.