INTRODUCTION TO THE WORLD MONGOL FEDERATION
At the initiative and unity of Mongols around the world. The World Mongol Federation is committed to improving the unity, mutual understanding, and cooperation of the Mongols, inheriting Mongolian pride and literary heritage, protecting the rights and freedoms of the Mongols around the world. It is an international federation of Mongol nationalities officially established on March 31, 2021, to contribute to the creation of a legal environment.
MISSION STATEMENT OF THE WORLD MONGOL FEDERATION
OPERATIONAL FUNDAMENTALS OF THE WORLD MONGOL FEDERATION
THE GUIDELINES OF THE WORLD MONGOL FEDERATION ACTIVITY
- To create a favorable legal and operational environment that promotes Mongolian solidarity, mutual understanding, and cooperation;
- Non-conformity with policies, practices, and activities which are contrary to Mongolian human rights and freedoms, Mongolian history, heritage, culture, and pride;
- To represent the rights violation and interests of Mongolians and Mongolia in countries, regions, and international organizations, to provide legal and humanitarian assistance, and to cooperate;
- To implement advocacy and lobbying initiatives aimed at improving and contributing the national development and understanding, studying, and identifying the challenges of Mongolia and Mongolians.
- To organize open and thematic discussions of all of the Mongolians around the world about the opportunities and challenges for their cooperation;
- To cooperate in improving and activating Mongolia's policies, programs, and activities on Mongols worldwide heeding the new conditions.
- To support and strengthen policies and activities aimed at learning, inheriting, developing, and disseminating Mongolian language, culture, traditions, and Mongolian history and pride of every Mongolian child and person;
- To support and promote right-minded initiative aimed at strengthening the brotherhood, kinship ties, Mongolian immunity, unity, and solidarity of the Mongolians worldwide;
- To create and implement scholarships and support aimed at increasing the educational opportunities of Mongolian children, students, and youth, to create conditions for studying, working, and living in Mongolia and other friendly countries;
- To support Mongol study and actively participate in the promotion and protection of Mongolian history, culture, and tangible and intangible heritage;
- To support the traditional rituals that symbolize the history, pride, traditions, culture, and unity of Ethnic Mongolians, to organize the World Mongol Naadam (festival) and to initiate art, sports, culture, and humanitarian projects and programs, and to cooperate with the initiator;
- To improve the opportunities for Mongolians to visit, travel and live in Mongolia, to establish cultural and educational centers and villages of Mongolians around the world, and to promote practical cooperation;
- To develop and implement projects and programs aimed at Mongolians supporting each other, contemporary study on ethnic Mongolians' history and life \creating geographical and population maps\
- To actively use national and international mechanisms to introduce the authentic history of Mongolians and support the active, unified, and common use of the Mongolian language and script;
- To implement practical initiatives to promote the historical, natural, and cultural pride of Mongols, their content, and significance, increase access to sightseeing, tourism, and inherit it to future generations;
- To glorify Mongolian rights activists, to commemorate and pay tribute to the fallen heroes. To establish specific days to expose aggression against Mongols and the Mongolian nation and to carry out certain activities;