"Elbegdorj Institute" (EBI) and "The World Mongol Federation" are announcing our joint scholarship program in order to strengthen the harmony and cooperation of the Mongols in the world and to pass on the Mongolian language, history, culture, and Mongolian pride from generation to generation. The purpose of the "World Mongol" scholarship is to support the students and young people of Mongol ethnicity who are currently studying at Mongolian universities or an institution.
The student scholarship program includes a 5-month personal development program, in addition to specific personal support for tuition fees. It includes activities such as Mongolian Cultural Day, lecture meetings, visits to nomad families, sports day, personal development training, and getting-to-know enterprises in Mongolia.
Check out the guidelines.
- Mongols from Kalmykia, Tuva, Buryatia, and Altai Republics of the Russian Federation;
- Students and young people belonging to Upper Mongol in Qinghai /Khukh nuur/ province, Xinjiang Mongol, Southern (Inner) Mongolia, and Mongols of another province of the People's Republic of China; and
- Due to the situation in the world, there are young people who came to Mongolia from Russia and are planning to study in a university program or a language preparation course in Mongolia, who can apply.
Students and young people of Mongol ethnicity in the above region and localities who are studying for bachelor, master, and doctorate degrees in Mongolia and who belong to the 3rd section of the scope will be given a specific tuition fee scholarship.
Duration of the program: 5 months
Application deadline: 10/30/2023-11/20/2023 until 23:59.
The program will be implemented from February to May 2024.
Purpose of Scholarship:
The best students and young people who will be the future leaders of the Mongol ethnicity:
- Introduction to Mongolian culture, tradition, history, and social life;
- In the future, to contribute to the development of Mongolia and to support the opportunity to work and live in Mongolia;
- In the future, students and young people will make a valuable contribution as an intermediary in increasing relations with the Mongol nations of the world; and
- Ensure the participation and contribution of Mongolia in the international arena to strengthen the harmony and cooperation of the Mongol ethnicities.
- Scholarship applicants must be representative of the scope of the scholarship;
- Be interested in working and living in Mongolia in the future;
- Be interested in participating in and organizing activities to strengthen cooperation of Mongol ethnicity;
- Have an appropriate level of knowledge of Mongolian and English;
- Be interested in active and leadership participation in the community;
How to apply:
When applying, the following documents must be completed in Mongolian or English and attached to the form.
Fill out the applicant form: https://form.jotform.com/223243014538044/ Or scan the QR below.
- The confirmation letter of studies from a university or institution;
- Recommendation letter 1 /from individuals who can attest to your academic and professional abilities/;
- A copy of a foreign passport should be attached to the online form;
- The video/up to 2 minutes, should include your introduction and the purpose of your application for this scholarship/.
Until 11:59 p.m. on Nov 20.
Shortlisted participants will be invited for an interview.
The Scholarship Commission will decide based on the candidate's application, true desire to study, future work and life in Mongolia, academic achievement, social activity, and other personal achievements.
The final result of the scholarship will be posted on the website www.worldmongol.org and you will be notified by phone and email.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , and call 90808511 and 70000998 for information.
World Mongol Federation (WMF)
Elbegdorj Institute (EBI Institute)
National University of Mongolia (NUM)
Acknowledgments: This year's scholarship is implemented with donations from "World Mongol" scholarship donors. We would like to express our sincere thanks to the members of the US branch of the World Mongol Federation, Enkhbat Togochog, Chuluu Ujiyeedin, and Sanj Altan, who donated to the World Mongol Scholarship, and to all those who donated at the UB Book Fair 2023. 100% of your donation will go toward the tuition of scholarship recipients.